Hey blog world! Happy Thanksgiving to al you Canadians and happy Monday to everyone in America! I’m going to share with you what I’m thankful for this year.
- I’m thankful to have a family that loves me and cares for me. It’s unfortunately two members shorter (I lost my Grandpa on my Dad’s side earlier this year and my Grandma on my Mom’s side last year) but the ones that remain are incredible people who I’m happy to be related to! As for the ones in heaven I’m thankful to have had them in my life.
- I’m thankful for my 2nd family, my co-workers at Spirit of Newfoundland. Spirit is heaven on earth and my co-workers there were angels! I grew so close to each of them during the summer and so they’re my 2nd family now. I’m very blessed and thankful to know them.
- I’m thankful for God and everything he does. God is so good! He’s done incredible things for me, to me and through me and I’m so happy about that.
- I’m thankful for my friends. I’m so thankful to have a lot of good friends I can talk to and hang out with
- I’m thankful for my youth group. I’m very thankful to have such an amazing group of people that I can hang out, pray and worship with every week. God bless all of you!
- I’m thankful for the food on my table. I’m very lucky to be able to eat. I know there are people in third world countries with nothing so I’m thankful and lucky to have food.
- I’m thankful for the roof over my head. Again I know that there are unfortunately others without so I’m very thankful I have a home to live in.
- I’m thankful for my Autism. I wouldn’t be me without it! It’s what makes me special.
What are you thankful for blog world? Tell me in the comments!