Hey blog world! For my Canadian readers happy Thanksgiving! For my American readers happy Monday (the American’s don’t celebrate til next month)! Since it’s Canadian Thanksgiving today I thought I’d share with you what I’m thankful for.
- My family: I’m thankful to have a loving family who I love spending time with
- My friends: I’m really glad to have lots of amazing friends.
- My Autism: Being diagnosed with Autism is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It’s what makes me special!
- Being a Newfoundlander: I love Newfoundland. It’s such a great province. I’m happy to be living here.
- Youth group: I’m glad to have such a fun place to hang out on Friday nights.
- God: I’m thankful for God because he listens to my prayers, is there whenever I need to talk to him and when I have no one to turn to he’s always there.
- Spirit of Newfoundland: I’m very thankful for Spirit of Newfoundland. It’s my favorite place to go downtown. I’ve been to see 4 of their shows and I’ve loved every minute of each one. The food is also amazing. As are the staff. The people at Spirit of Newfoundland are nothing but nice to me!
What are you thankful for? Tell me in the comments!