Hey blog world! My friend E.J.M did this on her blog (www.ejmsmiles.wordpress.com) and it seemed interesting so I thought I would too!
2. Last phone call: I think it was E.J.M
3. Last text message: I don’t text
4. Last song you heard: “What Girls Love” from the “Fairly OddParents” episdoe Love Struck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLc4nl8Mi4w.
5. Last time you cried: Last Tuesday. I was so happy that Peter Halley gave me a free copy of “Even Seagulls Dream” (Spirit of Newfoundlands CD) that I cried a few happy tears.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: No
11. Cried over something stupid: Define stupid.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen in love: If having a crush counts then yes
17. Laughed until you cried: Several times
18. Met someone who changed you: No
19. Found out who your true friends were: I already know
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: No
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: A lot of them.
23. How many kids do you want: 1 or 2
24. Do you have any pets: Not anymore.
25. Do you want to change your name: No
26. Phobia(s)? Spiders, death, the dark
27. What time did you wake up today: 9:00 ish
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
29. What is your IQ? Not sure
30. Last time you saw your mother: A few minutes ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing really
32. What are you listening to right now: “Fairly OddParents”
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I don’t think so
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: No one
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook
36. Age? 15
37. Nicknames: Doll, Leila, Auntie
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
40. Male or female: Female
41. How good are you at keeping secrets: Pretty good
42. Worst year in school: Grade 1 (the teacher was horrible)
43. Are you picking your nose: I’ve stopped doing that
44. Most interesting object in your room: My American Girl doll named Molly McIntyre
45. Is your hair long or short: Kind of long
46. Height: I don’t know. I’m 5 foot something I think.
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes!!! Peter Halley!
48. Favorite season? Summer
49. Piercings: None
50. Tattoos: Never gonna happen
51. Righty or lefty: Lefty
52. First surgery: Never had one
53. First piercing: Never
54. First best friend: I think it was C.P
55. First sport you joined: Bowling I think
56. First vacation: Nova Scotia
58. First kiss: I can’t remember
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Nothing
61. I’m about to: Finish writing this
62. Listening to: The TV
63. Waiting for: Nothing
64. Want kids: Yes
65. Get married: Yes
66. Career: Either Special Ed teacher, chef or Spirit of Newfoundland employee
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Doesn’t matter
70. Older or Younger: Younger. Kids are fun!
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous I guess
72. Cute or hot: Cute
73. Looks or personality: Personality
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: I’ve never kissed a stranger but I’ve had a stranger kiss me ( comedian Mike Bullard at the 2012 St John’s comedy festival. He kissed me on the cheek!)
77. Drank hard liquor: I’m not legal drinking age
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
79. Kissed someone your not dating: Peter Halley on the cheek last Tuesday!
80. Broken someone’s heart: No
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: I don’t think so
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Always!
87. Miracles: Of course!
88. Love at first sight: Kinda
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Clause: Definately
91. Kiss on the first date: I’m not sure
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Did you sing today: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Back to the night I popped my kneecap out so I could prevent it from happening.
98. Been bullied?: Yes. A lot!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100: Do you like the way you look: Yes
I challenge you to try this on your blog! Have fun!