Hey blog world! Tonight I attempted seeing Kiss live in concert. It didn’t go well. Mom bought me and Dad tickets as Dad’s Fathers day gift. We also got matching T shirts. I was so excited to go see the show today! I really wanted to get my face painted tonight for the show but Dad thought it would be too hot so I didn’t. A lot of people did though and they looked really cool! The opening act was a band called Shinedown. I never heard of them before so I YouTubed them. To me they sounded like a cross between Manafest and TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch (a Christian rock band that was at YC last year.)) They were pretty loud so I’m glad I brought my earplugs. They opened with the song that I looked up on YouTube called “Enemies” I was able to sing along with bits and pieces of it. The rest of the songs I didn’t know. I kinda liked them but I wouldn’t buy their music on iTunes or see them live. I give them a 4.5 out of 10. Then it was the intermission. I got up and stretched my legs and stood in line for the washroom. After a few minutes I realized that I was in the wrong lineup! I’d been standing in line for the family washroom not the ladies! Oops! I quickly switched lineups. A little while after that the lights went down once again and Kiss emerged from the ceiling on a giant spider! It was so cool! Earlier today I was on facebook and noticed that someone commented on Coast 101.1 (a radio station)’s post about Kiss that he went last night and didn’t have his hearing back yet. I now know why. As Kiss was emerging from the ceiling on the spider there was a massive explosion! I screamed and jumped! I startled the poor lady next to me! It was so loud I began crying. Dad was like “It’s ok it’s ok that’s all” but then BANG! It went off again! I really couldn’t handle it. They kept setting more and more off 3 or 4 of them at a time! I really couldn’t take it. Dad and I went out into the hallway. One of the stadium employees offered me earplugs and another one offered me a seat much much farther in the back. I declined both offers.  I went back to the bathroom to blow my nose and wash my face and such. I met an extremely kind lady in there who helped me to calm down and passed me tissues. I was very thankfull for her. After I’d calmed down Dad and I went outside to wait for Mom. When we got outside we saw a man sat down by the railing. He said “Is the concert over already? How was it?” We told him that it was just started. We were leaving because I couldn’t handle all the big explosions. He asked if we still had our tickets. We told him we did. He asked if he could have mine. I said yes. I thought it would be the nice thing to do since I wasn’t going to use it. He was so happy! He went right up to me, hugged me and cried! As he was walking towards the Mile 1 he turned around and said “God bless you!” I was so happy that I made him happy! After tonight’s experience I think I’ll stick to listening to Kiss on my iPod and the radio. Have you ever seen Kiss live in concert? What did you think? Tell me in the comments!


3 thoughts on “Kiss Kiss BANG BANG

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s