Hey blog world! Today’s daily post was Moment of Kindness. I have to write about something nice I’ve done for someone or something nice someone’s done for me. A lot of people have done a lot of nice things for me. So many that I’m gonna make a list!
- When Mauricio Herrera was on the radio and the number was long distance and I wasn’t able to call the station (it was in America somewhere) the radio announcer called me so I could talk to him!
- When Elton John didn’t give me his autograph and I was super upset someone who worked for him gave me his set list and some random stranger came out of the audience and let me have the autograph she’d gotten
- Kelly-Ann Evans let me sing into the microphone during “Hot Legs” at “Forever Young” (her Rod Stewart tribute) and also after “The Show Must Go On” (her Queen tribute) she let me go backstage!
- A few years ago one of the members of the Lions club gave me the first ever Janeway telethon pin!
- The deacon at my Church S.B (who is also a part time paramedic) was kind enough to help me out when I popped my kneecap out after falling off a ladder at Lavrock camp.
- My favorite gym teacher gave me his whistle the day he retired.
What’s the nicest thing someone’s ever done for you or you’ve ever done for someone? Tell me in the comments!