Hey blog world! Today’s daily post was called “Earworm”. It says to write about songs that get stuck in your head. I find that getting songs stuck in my head happens a lot to me! Here are a few examples of songs that I’ve gotten stuck in my head!
- “St Elmo’s Fire (Man In Motion)” by John Parr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVf4_WglzWA: I don’t know how it got there but I had this song stuck in my head all day yesterday!
- “Mean” by Taylor Swift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE: This song was stuck in my head for an entire WEEK once last year!
- “5 Little Ducks” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6GXdUOR_Y: A friend of mine named B.P is in a wheelchair and is non verbal. This is her favorite song! She flaps her arms and squeals with joy whenever she hears it! Her teacher (and also my friend S.B) sing it to her every day! Because of this the song gets stuck in my head often!
- “Use That Crosswalk” by the Danger Rangers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmiXfF_J5vc: This is such a catchy, upbeat song with a great message! The first time I heard it it got stuck in my head!
- “10 000 Reasons” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E: This got stuck in my hed one night after hearing it at Youth Group!
What songs have been stuck in your head? Tell me in the comments!