Hey blog world! Today’s daily post was called “The Satisfaction of a List”. Basically you make a list of whatever you want! I chose to make a list of my favorite words! Here they are!
- Mocktail: A mocktail is a virgin cocktail. I had my first one at a poolside bar at the Rocky resort in Thailand! I now love drinking mocktails and saying mocktail! It’s such a fun word!
- Banana: I could say that over and over! It’s an awesome word!
- Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious: Who doesn’t love that word?
- Firetruck: It’s Smosh’s alternative for the F word (as explained in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGpLHj-MVtk). I use it a lot.
- Onomatopoeia: It’s a really funny word! Also it’s a poetry term. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary it’s the naming of a thing or action by a vocal immitation of the sound associated with it.
- Awesome: I think that the word awesome is awesome!
- Love: Love is such a beautiful word!
- Imagination: Spongebob makes this word so much fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaSd2d5rwPE!
- Weird: I like the word weird because it’s a word I often use to describe myself. I think being weird is a great thing!
- Boing: This word makes me laugh!
- Amazeballz: My friend Kelly-Ann Evans says this. It’s her word for amazing! I love it! It’s such a cool word!
What’s your favorite word and why? Tell me in the comments!