Hey blog world! Today I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite deserts!
- Fudge: Fudge is really really yummy! The kids in the challenging needs classroom at my school make the best fudge! It’s absolutely to die for! It’s so good I zone out when I eat it!
- Strawberry Shortcake : I make this at home with Mom sometimes. It always tastes delicious!
- Pillsbury cinnamon buns : Every Sunday my Grandparents come over for Sunday dinner (roast beef, salt meat, potatoes, carrots, turnip etc) and for desert Dad and I always make Pillsbury cinnamon buns! Even though every week Dad burns them they still taste great!
- Coconut cream pie : Dough By’s bakery makes the best coconut cream! It’s awesome! I made it with Mom once and it was the very first pie I’d ever made! It tasted really yummy and I felt so proud!
- Ice cream : Who doesn’t love ice cream? It comes in so many really yummy flavors! My favorite is definately cotton candy!
What’s your favorite desert? Tell me in the comments!