Hey blog world! There are a lot of things in the world that make me happy! I’d like to share some of them with you!
- Rod Stewart : His music makes me so happy! I always get a simle on my face when I hear it! Especially “Rhythm Of My Heart” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6km7phBQRF0 and “Baby Jane” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDcgL148w9o. Those are my favorite songs by him!
- Peter Halley : Peter is so special to me! Whenever I look at him a smile instantly comes onto my face and I become happy! His beautiful singing voice just transports me into a world of pure joy! I wish he could sing to me every night! I’d never have another nightmare!
- Cooking: I love being in the kitchen! Cooking is one of my passions! I love learinng new recipes and eating them afterwards! I get a great sense of pride when the meals turn out right and I have so much fun with Mom making them!
- The kids in the challenging needs classroom at my school: These are the most amazing kids I’ve ever met! I love eating my recess and lunch in their classroom! They’re so cute, smart, funny and fun to hang out with and always put a smile to my face!
- Popping bubbles: Not only do I laugh when I pop bubbles. Something about it makes me feel calm and happy.
- Improv: It’s a super fun and funny way to let loose and have spontaneous fun! I always get excited when we get the chance to play some improv games in drama class!
- Dogs: I’m a dog person! I love petting them and playing with them! They make me feel so happy!
- Dancing: The kind of dancing I like is freestyle! I think it’s so much fun putting on some music and just letting go and doing whatever the music makes me feel like doing!
- My Neice: Sure we may argue a lot but I lover her to pieces! She’s so cute that I want to hug her and never let go! Also she’s hillarious! She always makes me laugh (for examples of some of those times please check out the blog post I made called “My Neice”)!
- Game Shows: Seeing people win stuff and get super excited makes me feel happy and excited too! Also I feel happy when I play along at home and get answers right!
What are some things that make you happy? Tell me in the comments