Hey blog world! I just published a post about my Neice’s funniest moments so I figured I’d do a post on mine as well! Here they are!
- I received a puppet for new years. Her name is Megan Pompompovich (I didn’t choose that name. That’s the name that was written on her tag.) This is what she looks like . I’m definately no Jeff Dunham! I can’t even figure out how to talk without moving my lips so you definately won’t be seeing me do a puppet show anytime soon! I remember being in my room with her on my hand and she was helping me pick up my laundry (she’d bend over and put it in her mouth then pass it up to me). My Neice came in and saw her on my hand and asked if I can speak without moving my lips. I said no. Then I made Megan say “I can!” Then I closed her mouth and made her chant “I’m better than you are ha ha ha ha ha ha!”
- A few weeks ago I was dog sitting my Uncle’s dog Sasha. One night she was in my room with me while I was picking out my PJ’s. I couldn’t decide on which pair to wear so I took out 2 pairs (a pair of pink ones with polka dots and a pair of red ones with snowflakes) and held them out in front of Sasha and then asked her her opinion.
- I was at the Clovelly golf course for a special olympics function and I accidentaly tried walking through a glass window!
- When I was really young I was at the computer with my Dad. I can’t remember what we were doing but I know it involved typing. Because of my Autism I sometimes take things literally. He told me to hit the enter key and I made a fist and POUNDED it! He screamed and jumped right out of his chair!
- I was at Kidclub (for more info on Kidclub see the blog post of the same name) looking at some painted easter eggs that some of the other kids had made. I had a red one in my hand and was looking at it and I accidentaly dropped it. I picked up the broken pieces of the egg, burried it in our indoor sandbox and I can’t remember what I used but I found something to use as a gravestone and placed it at the foot of the eggs grave. I then gave it a funeral. My friends even said a few words!
- I don’t remember why I did this but when I was in grade 5 I parodied “Barbie Girl” by Aqua. Their version is “I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world” but I parodied the lyrics and changed them to “I’m a Barbie girl in a barbeque”!
- Last year I was in Drama club and we were doing “American Idle” (a parody of “American Idol”.) At rehearsal one day in the middle of one of my lines I had an itchy foot. I forget what the line was but I know part of it was “We have.” Instead of saying “We have” then what I was supposed to say I accidentaly let everyone know about my itch by saying “We have an itchy foot!”
- I had laughing attacks a lot during 7th and 8th grade. I was in Rock Band one day (I was in 7th grade at the time I think) and I was trying to ask the conducter a question and I instantly burst out laughing for absolutely no reason!
- I got so scared on the new Thomas Amusements ride called “Catch N Air” that I started singing “Don’t Pay The Ferryman” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVWQoCuN12c by Chris De Burgh!
- I don’t remember doing this but I slept over at my Aunt’s house one night and in the morning she told me that I must have been berry picking in my sleep because I kept asking “Can you hold my berries?”
- I don’t know why I do this but while I play “The Simpsons Hit and Run” (it’s a video game for gamecube) I sing “Pleasant Valley Sunday” by the Monkees http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzs5dlLrm0.
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever done? Tell me in the comments!